It was perfect timing that Mimi and Papaw were here for Grandparents Day at Calvin's school. He was so happy to have family here to support him. I was afraid, when I first heard of it, that he would be all alone. Thank you for being there for him, Mimi and Papaw!! They had a nice program in the hall then had some time in the classroom and back to the hall for afternoon tea. The kids have worked all week on their family tree and learning all about school in the "olden days" of their parents and grandparents. :)
If you look really closely, you can see Calvin...he has a brown t-shirt on and long side burns. :)
The one picture I got of the 3 of them in his classroom! Ugh! Eyes closed and a nice stain on the front of his shirt.
Afterwards, we had a nice play on the "big kids" playground. Fun was had by all!
Doing a little reading in his red cape.
No comments:
Post a Comment