Here are the 6 wild ones: l to r: Safiya, CB, Lily-Jean, Amelia, MK & CW. After tidying the living room, we lined the kids up to get their gold coin chocolate (a little bribery never hurt anyone, right?!).
Caroline's hair is long enough to put up in a french twist! It's hard to imagine how little she was when we arrived in NZ. Hardly any hair, wobblying all over & goo-goo-gaa-ing. Now her hair is so long I have to put it up every day or it's in her eyes, she runs from here to there at full sprint and she's talking phrases and "sorry", "stop it", "please" and "thank you" (among other words) and will say "thank you" to you until you say "you're welcome".
Calvin loves reading! He's still a beginner but I love his enthusiasm! Here's a book from school...an example of one they bring home every day for "homework".
She did a great job, actually cleaned the dishes and didn't spill much water at all! I think we have a new dishwasher in the house!
Ballet Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment