So, gymnastics went well today and I managed to get a few shots of the girls in action! I was the mom stalking her kids with the telephoto lens but all in the name of love. :) Caroline didn't disappoint with her usual run-amuckness and MaeMae loved bouncing and jumping and rolling.

Where shall I start???

Oh, this is too easy!

Can't quite reach the bars so I'll just hold on to the metal part.

Joy. Pure joy.

Tramp time!

Ok, just a quick breather.

Balance beam...um, not so sure 'bout this one.

Springboard! I like this one!

So much to do...so little time!

Tryin' to swing...almost made it!

Let's finish the session on the pummel horse.

Mary Katherine is really good at gym. She enjoys it and seems to get it. Here she is taking a turn on the rings.


Bouncing! My fave!

Good form!











They finished the session with a fun game of hide n seek.
Great day of gym for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment