Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gold Medalists in the making!

Calvin and Mary Katherine are both doing gymnastics this term and love it! Despite the fact Calvin clutches on to my leg for dear life prior to starting his session, he does enjoy it once I pry him off. I'm not sure why he gets so anxious in the beginning but hopefully it will subside soon. Otherwise, his class is awesome because all I have to do is watch! (see below as to why this is so great!)

I will do my best to get pics of MaeMae at gym on Tuesday. She's totally in her element constantly bouncing and jumping around like Tigger. It's much harder with her because parents have to help their child AND I have "Caroline the monkey" to run after as well. So, in between helping MaeMae and running to grab CB off the tramp or balance beam, I will try to capture those gold medal moments for MK. (Our friend, Anna Hicks, used to call MK "MaeMae Lou Retton", and it totally fits!)












No comments:

Post a Comment