Mary Katherine had her last gymnastics class the last week of school term. She really enjoyed her class and I hope to get her into another one in the new term, starting in February. She has so much energy and is always moving, hopping, jumping around - never is she still - so this class was great for her. And, like her mama and papa (haha, j/k! :), she is really a good little athlete. Next term she does want to take up ballet as well. I look forward many more athletic events with Mary Katherine!
Proud of her certificate of completion!
They ended all sessions with stamps. They do that alot here. It's economical, green and the kids love getting the stamps! Even, Caroline now holds her hand up at the library to get the usual stamp.
Most of the time, I had to keep Caroline in the backpack because once she was loose, this is what she would do...run wild on the mats and trampoline!
No comments:
Post a Comment