Today we received two wonderful packages from our family! My dear great-aunt Barbara from Kentucky and my wonderful aunt Kari from Georgia sweetly chose gifts to send to the kids and they were thrilled! Thank you so much for the time you took to pick out & send the gifts as well as the postage costs! :) The kids thoroughly enjoyed every single surprise! THANK YOU!!
The girls opened the box from Barbara & Dale and we waited to open Kari, Steve & Emily's box when Calvin got home from school. They were itching to see what was inside!
(yes, I know MaeMae doesn't match but this is her outfit of choice for the day. Who am I to argue with a 4 year old with a mind of her own? :)
A sweet, handmade Raggedy Ann doll from Aunt Barbara. I haven't seen one of these in years! We will cherish it!
They fought over the monkey, which MaeMae named Hunky Monkey. A name chosen after a book we read last week.
Thank you for introducing candy canes to Caroline, Aunt Kari! :) She took the box and wouldn't give them back and when I did tear them away from her kung-fu grip, she shrieked. I think you've created a monster. :) J/K! What are aunts for!?
p.s. We loved the picture of Emily! Her 5th grade picture...so grown up and beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment