Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gifts from Grandma Jean and Faith Ann!

On Saturday, we received a surprise in the mail! A parcel from our dear Grandma Jean and wonderful Aunt Faith Ann in South Carolina. Thank you for all the books! Finney found them at a local store here and ordered them online. What a wonderful surprise and of course, what else would we get but awesome books from the librarian in the family! :) We love all of them, and I especially LOVE the kiwi cookbook! My first one! How did you know Mary Katherine and Calvin love Strawberry Shortcake & Transformers!? Thank you so much for choosing such perfect gifts for us all and for thinking of us! It means the world to us!

I apologize for not getting a picture of the kids opening the package. I wasn't sure what it was. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment