Some pictures of our Cricket Fridays! Check out the videos at the end. :) Calvin in action.

Team Photo: It was madness - the kids were all cutting up, Calvin included, but as soon as the photographer wanted to snap the picture, Calvin was nothing but serious business.

The girls watching big brother - I'm sure this is just the beginning!

Hitting and yes that's Caroline trying to check out what bubba is doing.

It's great to walk over to the beach after cricket. So relaxing and laid back.

Sugar-pie!

Big boy!

Yay! A good family pic - minus mom the photographer.

See ya next time!
I love cricket! I learned how to play it my senior year of high school (one of those things my teachers did b/c it sort of related to the curriculum since we had study English lit all year and at that point we had all checked out for the year so why not play outside). I bought a little Nerf-type cricket set when I visited England and played with my students the first couple of years I taught...then it sadly met it's demise--clearly not sturdy enough for 8th grade boys.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see Calvin playing and the girls cheering him on. :-)