Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mom's photos

Our last sunset in NZ...just beautiful...what a sendoff!
Cheese! Smile for the Iphone!
Ahhh...to sit and watch another entertain at your child's birthday...awesomeness!
(Funny: After the party, we all explored the cave and waterfall in the back of Te Papa. In the excitement of it all, after our fun play and gathering our things in our reserved area, I walked right out without paying for our food! I felt terrible but finally got it settled up a few days later. So that's what it feels like to duck out on the bill! :)

The 2 camera gals take a moment to pose.

The "princess" for the day. She loved her "Happy Last Days" celebration at kindy!

Calvin loved learning his Reading Rockets and sharing it with GP.

One of our favorite pasttimes in New Zealand.

"Mom! Stop...squeezing...me...so...hard!"

The guest of honor fixin' to serve the "buns" (cupcakes).
Calvin's Rainbow Fish painting from the book.

Cuteness!

Checking books and movies out at our fave library!

So ready for some school time fun!

Getting ready to get down at Jump Jam!

Driving to pickup Ben on one of my many hospital runs. Because the cars sold so quickly, we had to rent a van and went with just one car. Ben took the bus to work and often I picked him up in the afternoon. I made many a trip to the Hutt that last week. I felt like I lived in that van.

Deep thoughts by Yon Line...

Thank goodness for the awesome Petone Toy Library!! Visiting the PTL was the highlight of the weekend and they had the best toys.

Pudding (dessert) with the Lomases!

Ms. Elizabeth, the Korean lady who owns the Lemongrass Cafe in Eastbourne. The kids and I spent many a morning at her cafe because it has a beautiful, covered (very important to us when it rained) sitting area. She was very kind to us and made friends with mom on their first visit.

Sunset over the bays.

Tickle Torture!

Thank you, mom and dad, for taking off work and flying around the world to help us. You are truly amazing and I'm so thankful for your love, support and guidance. You mean the world to us.

Thanks for letting me "steal" your pics, mom! I know now where I get my "camera with me at all times to capture the moment" skills. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment