I've so enjoyed having playdate swaps with Jude and Tanya. The kids love it too!
Peek-a-boo!
Westpac Stadium, home of the All Blacks Rugby team through the trees. We stopped on the way home from the Adams' on Sunday.
On this day the South Island and its beautiful snow-capped peaks were clearly visible, to the naked eye. I couldn't catch it on film unfortunately.
Hi MaeMae!
Learning how to do the parallel bars!
Taking the bus to school...like old times! It's very common for families to have one cars and we are getting a taste of it since Ben sold his car in less than 48 hours! The adventures never stop!
On the lookout for the Valley Flyer...
My buddy Jude and Johnny (with the SI mountains visible in the background) on our way to their house. Jude was so kind to let me borrow her car, the day we were without, so we wouldn't have to make so many trips on the bus. I'm going to miss my besties!
Double decker!
Wednesday night, with both dads working late, Tanya and I ordered pizza takeaway for the kids. It was a great, laid back evening. The kids enjoy being together (although they fight like brothers and sisters! :) and we are trying to be together as much as we can in the last days of our time here.
Lily-Jean, Safiya & MaeMae making faces.
Calvin and Amelia working together to make a wooden man out of the construction kit. They've both matured so much being in school this year. Tanya and I are so impressed at how much they've learned and grown into little people.
Who would like a lolly?! ME!!!
Finished project!
Since we are down to one car (soon none!), Ben got a ride home, picked up the car and went back to the hospital so he'd have a ride home after call. So, the kids and I had a lovely walk home in the dark.
These jammies fit 6 months ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment