The kids have really had to be resourceful since we've been here, which I think is great. They have to use their imagination and exercise that growing brain of theirs.
Here are some things they like to do at home.
Wrestle on the stairs...
One day, while I was in the kitchen, I heard a big scream and MAMA....coming from the living room. Calvin loves to tie things and he had tied one end of a piece of rope to the bannister and the other to his foot. He then proceeded to jump over the bannister and thus got hung upside down by his foot. Thankfully he had piled a bunch of pillows to help break his fall so he wasn't completely dangling. After running in and gasping at my hung child, I quickly unknotted the rope to which he said, "Mom, I don't think I'll do that again. I didn't like that." Enough said...lesson learned...heart beating again.
Oh, and that's Ben taking a picture of us while I'm trying to take pictures of the kids. There go those American tourists again. :)
Construct houses out of boxes.
(thanks again Mimi and Papaw for the awesome packages...those big boxes came in quite handy!)
Those cushions have provided more hours of fun for the kids than anything, ever! I highly recommend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment