New NZ words:
Entry and Exit: Way In and Way Out
Diapers: Nappies
Jet Lag
Our first night in Wellington, we learned the hard way what jet lag is. We were in our jammies by 2:30pm but we managed to keep everyone up til about 5pm. That’s when everyone crashed and burned. That was fine, however, until the kids got up at about 3am. Way off schedule but after an hour or so everyone went back to bed til 7:30am. I can handle getting up earlier if they just sleep through the night. So, we survived our first night!
Our second night, we went to bed about 7pm and everyone slept til about 5:30am. Ahhh, progress! :)
Night 3: No such luck...another 3pm crash and burn!
More views from Eastbourne and yes, that's the Red Beauty!
jet lag stinks! Hope your little ones get used to the new schedule quickly! Good luck on finding a house - can't wait to read about it!
ReplyDeleteaw
Bummer about the jet lag. Glad you all made it there safely and I hope you find somewhere to live soon. :-)
ReplyDeleteThose sweet babies!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it isn't totally crazy there!
I'm ready to come over now! :)
My summer has been pretty good! I've been babysitting the new baby! I just saw Eleni Sunday! She can walk now too! Goodness these babies are growing up on me!
I get to watch the triplets tonight!
It's so slow paced with only one baby or 3! I miss 6!
Love you guys!