Saturday, July 17, 2010


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CAROLINE!


Wow! What a way to celebrate a 1st birthday! Hustling and bustling through airports and travelling 30 hours, halfway around the world. What a trooper you have been! I can’t believe a year ago you entered this world and blessed our lives so richly. I remember when we found out we were having you…it was the same week we found out we were going to NZ. What a wonderful week that was for us then and what a wonderful day it is now, leaving for NZ on your 1st birthday.




Calvin and Mary Katherine have loved playing with you and pushing you around, however I know they won’t be laughing much longer! You are already walking (before 11 months actually) and almost ready to run. You can hold your own against your 2 older siblings and definitely know what you want. You are beautiful, full of life and so happy. Thank you for the joy you bring all of us! Happy Birthday my dear!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving me, the three loves of my life!! love and miss you more than ever.

    ReplyDelete