Friday, June 3, 2011

Times a windin' down

I can't believe that we'll be moving back home in 6 weeks. Our time has flown by, many precious memories have been made & wonderful friends have etched a place in our hearts. These last several weeks I want to take advantage of every moment we have with our sweet pals and in this beautiful country.

I took these pics on Thursday when Tanya took Caroline to Mainly Music and I had an empty, quiet house. :)



A crisp, cool autumn day in York Bay.


Friday, Calvin had a day off from school (teacher work day). He enjoyed a morning off and really loved reading his new Scooby Doo phonics books. Good ol' Scholastic readers! They have those here, like we do in the states...I remember them from way back when!




A package from Mimi and Papaw! The kids loved opening the box o' goodies they sent today and Ben enjoyed his birthday gifts he ordered from home. Thanks for sending us so many wonderful treats, Mimi and Papaw!


Fab American goodies



We had our friends, Sinead, Hugh and Emily over after kindy today and they loved dressing up in their new Disney princess gowns.

We took a stroll to "our" beach on this cloudy afternoon.




The fantails are such friendly little guys. This one flew around us, popping on the ground beside us several times before flying away.

Such cuties! The pals taking a break between the hills back home before we head over to Days Bay Pizzeria for dinner out. We met 4 other moms at the pizza place and had, in our loud party, 6 adults and 15 kids! It was so fun, loud and the kids had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment