Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to you, my dear! Thank you for being an amazing father, loving and caring with our children and for being a strong role-model. We love you so much and thank you for the adventures in life that you've given us!

Ben spent that weekend on call and at the hospital 42 out of the 48 hour weekend. Needless to say, he was plum wore out. We had to celebrate Father's Day on Monday night, after work, since he didn't get home on Sunday until 5am. Oh, the life of a surgeon! I'm so thankful we have people in the world that can live that life, b/c I surely couldn't!

A photo frame and world map mouse pad. Yes, the dork in me thought he'd enjoy having a lifesize map on his desk at all times. :)

Calvin made this note for Ben (without any prompting from me) and MK drew the pic of her daddy.

Funny: She wanted to make the pic of Ben with no hair but I talked her into drawing him some hair, trying to explain that I didn't think it'd make dad feel real good if she drew him bald. Hair and the loss of it is a sore subject 'round these parts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment