Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photos from Ben

Great pics from Ben!

If they aren't swinging on the new rope swing, they are climbing the tree!


"the" tree

Another beautiful day in kiwiland!

I absolutely love the lush vegetation in our garden. It makes it seem as if we live in a tropical paradise. It's green all year round here...just beautiful.






Playin' at "our" beach.
(MaeMae, you love to wear flowy dresses with your hair down and Calvin, you love to go barefoot everywhere! True kiwi style!)

Sweet Caroline watching big bro and big sis play in the waves. I'm surprised she stayed here this long!

Takin' a walk break on the way back home.

God took a paintbrush and painted the sky this lovely evening.



The Hutt Hospital...old school in style yet highly efficient.



Another one of God's beautiful paintings.

Ben down by the rocks near our beach. He loves to go down around sunset to catch these amazing scenes.

A New Zealand Pigeon...these birds are huge and make a loud swooshing sound when taking off or landing.

After-dinner visit to our beach.

Love this pic of Caroline's "junk in the trunk". I call this my J.Lo shot. :)




All the kids love playing in the tidal pools. So many wonderful creatures to see and so much to explore.

My little rock/tree/anything climber.





Best Buddies. So Sweet.






Our 1st "home" in NZ. Right across the street from the harbour.

Te Papa Museum is the brown building on the right, the museum hotel is on the left - not in the picture.



Peek a boo! Ben shot this from below in our garden.

Maybe I can make some blackberry cobbler with our wild berries! These are right in our garden.


Another pigeon...they are tricky to photograph. Ben took a ton to get a couple good ones.

Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Those sunset pictures are gorgeous! And I love the one of you and the kids walking. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete