Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shoes




Caroline put her shoes on all by herself this week! I asked her to go and get them and when she came back, she was proudly wearing her little pink crocs. I can't believe how much she understands. She knows where to go when I ask her to get some clothes - she usually comes back with tights or something other than what she needs but hey, she knows what I'm talking about. She understands everything we tell her and listens quite well. Tidying up is fun for her (hope this lasts a while! :) and she is a great mimicker. She sits at the counter with Calvin and MaeMae (ever since mom and dad were here in November) and eats as much, if not more, than they do. Caroline loves "ella" on bread in the mornings (nutella sandwiches) or cocoa pops or "nanas" (bananas). She's weighing in at 12kg and I only know that because we went to the G.P. last week for her impetigo. They don't do as many toddler visits as we do in the states.

She's just growing like a weed and loves to play with her big sibs, no matter what it is they are doing. She's very adventurous and very funny. She loves to make us laugh with funny faces and noises and gets that she's creating that feeling. She definitely speaks her mind and lets us know if something's not suiting her.

We are so proud of you CB!

On your mark...get ready...

JUMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment